Biologic Dental Practice
865 West County Line Road, Hatboro PA 19040
Mondays and Tuesdays
10:30 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesdays and Thursdays
8:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Lou Trovato, DDS, NMD, FAGD, FICOI, FAACP, IBDM, AIAOMT, SMART
- Wendy Beratan, DMD, AIAOMT, SMART
- Matthew He, DMD, AIAOMT, SMART
- David Klass, DMD, SMART
At Meetinghouse Dental Care, Dr. Lou Trovato, Dr. Wendy Beratan, Dr. Matthew He, and Dr. David Klass offer a conservative approach to dentistry using state-of-the-art technology and biocompatible materials for creating and maintaining radiant smiles in the context of whole-body health.
Drs. Lou, Wendy, Matt, and Dave are skilled, gentle, compassionate, private-practice general dentists. Our dentists have been named by Consumers' Research Council of America to America's Top Dentists Award, by Time Magazine to Pennsylvania Best Doctors and Dentists Award, by Global Health and Pharma to Leading Dental Experts in PA Award, by City Beat News to Customer Satisfaction Outstanding Business Spectrum Award, by Opencare to Patients' Choice Award for Top Hatboro Dentistry Offices, by the International Association of Dentists to Top Dentists in Hatboro Award.
Drs. Lou, Wendy, and Matt are accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, and Dr. Dave is actively engaged in completing accreditation requirements.
All four doctors are certified by the IAOMT as S.M.A.R.T.
(Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Techniques/Technology).
Dr. Lou Trovato, Dr. Wendy Beratan, Dr. Matt He, and Dr. Dave Klass believe in a team approach and will work closely with your integrative medical doctor, naturopath, nutritionist, chiropractor, acupuncturist, neurologist, and/or other healthcare provider to address your dental needs in the context of whole-body health. Always, we use biocompatible materials (no metal, no Fluoride, no xeno-estrogens), health protective techniques, and leading-edge technology.
Our other doctor is Anthony Trovato, PhD, on-site whole-food dental nutritionist. His role is foundational to our practice's commitment to biologic dentistry; the foods we eat impact the health of the gums, tissues, and teeth. The nutrients and minerals ingested contribute to the pH of the mouth. The pH influences the saliva's ability to perform remineralization and to reverse tooth decay. Nutrients and minerals are equally important to digestion, and, since the mouth represents the first stage of the gastrointestinal system, we again find ourselves highlighting as a team and as a practice our whole-body orientation for optimal health. In every way, whole-food nutrition is foundational in biologic dentistry. Click "Nutrition and Dentistry" under the Holistic Dentistry tab to read more!
Dr. Anthony is also available for individual nutrition sessions for non-dental related topics and questions. Click the Trovato Nutrition tab to view the full nutrition website for more information. The most natural way to enact positive change in your health, vitality, and wellbeing is through the foods you choose to consume.
The Meetinghouse Dental Care Team
You'll know you're in the right place from your very first phone call.
As a team, we are GENUINELY friendly and interested in YOU!
- State-of-the-art dental technology for optimal comfort and thorough care
- A beautiful facility designed for the flow of positive, healing energy
- Mercury-safe amalgam replacement technology for protection against mercury vapor and debris
- Cosmetic dentistry for beautiful, natural-looking, functionally-healthy smiles with ceramic or porcelain crowns and minimal-prep veneers
- CEREC CAD CAM technology for one-visit, NON-METAL, solid-block ceramic crowns and onlays, milled while you watch! No impressions or temporaries. No 3-week wait for lab work, no separate delivery visit, no second time getting numbed!
- Biocompatible dental procedures, technology, techniques, and materials for whole-body health for ALL patients seeking optimal dental care!
- Medical-grade oxygen-ozone therapy
- PRF (plasma rich fibrin) for biologic extractions and ceramic implant placement (established patients only)
- 3-D cone beam scan for identification of hidden, silent bone infection
- Whole-food nutrition advice for effective reminerallization and promotion of health of gums, tissues, and teeth
- Warm, caring dental team dedicated to your comfort and well-being
- Passionate commitment to on-going postgraduate education in dental and integrative health for doctors and team alike
Stop by our office to meet us today!
Send our website to a friend!
Visit us on Facebook!
Meetinghouse Dental Care supports Bux-Mont Meals on Wheels. Bux-Mont Meals on Wheels is a non-profit organization supplying nutritious hot meals and companionship to homebound neighbors in Hatboro, Horsham, Upper Moreland, and Warminster. Donate directly by calling Bux-Mont Meals on Wheels at 215-443-9784.
Meetinghouse Dental Care
865 West County Line Road
Hatboro PA 19040
Meetinghouse Dental Care - Hatboro PA Dentists
Hatboro Integrative, Holistic, Whole-Body Dentistry - Metal-Free, Mercury-Safe - CEREC CAD CAM Technology