Biologic Dental Practice
865 West County Line Road, Hatboro PA 19040
Mondays and Tuesdays
11:00 am - 7:00 pm
(New Patient Initial Consults start 10am)
Wednesdays and Thursdays
8:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Lou Trovato, DDS, NMD, FAGD, FICOI, FAACP, IBDM, AIAOMT, SMART
- Wendy Beratan, DMD, AIAOMT, SMART
- Matthew He, DMD, AIAOMT, SMART
At Meetinghouse Dental Care, Dr. Lou Trovato, Dr. Wendy Beratan, and Dr. Matthew He offer a conservative approach to dentistry using state-of-the-art technology and biocompatible materials for creating and maintaining radiant smiles in the context of whole-body health.
Drs. Lou, Wendy, and Matt are skilled, gentle, compassionate, private-practice general dentists. Our doctors have been named by Consumers' Research Council of America to America's Top Dentists Award, by Time Magazine to Pennsylvania Best Doctors and Dentists Award, by Global Health and Pharma to Leading Dental Experts in PA Award, by City Beat News to Customer Satisfaction Outstanding Business Spectrum Award, by Opencare to Patients' Choice Award for Top Hatboro Dentistry Offices, by the International Association of Dentists to Top Dentists in Hatboro Award.
All three doctors are certified by the IAOMT as SMART (Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique), and all three are accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology for mercury-safe amalgam replacement.
Dr. Lou Trovato, Dr. Wendy Beratan and Dr. Matt He believe in a team approach and will work closely with your integrative medical doctor, naturopath, nutritionist, chiropractor, acupuncturist, neurologist, and/or other healthcare provider to address your dental needs in the context of whole-body health. We use biocompatible materials (no metal, no Fluoride, no xeno-estrogens), health protective techniques, and leading-edge technology.
Anthony Trovato, PhD, MSACN, LMT - is our on-site whole-food dental nutritionist. Nutrients and minerals in foods we consume impact the health of our gums, tissues, and teeth, impacting the pH of the mouth and influencing the saliva's ability to perform remineralization. Nutrients and minerals also impact digestion; the mouth represents the first phase of the gastrointestinal system. Whole-food nutrition is foundational for biologic dentistry.
Anthony is also available to provide nutritional (whole food) support during the dental revision process and/or general nutritional counseling. Click "Nutrition and Dentistry" under the Holistic Dentistry tab in the menu on the home page of this website, or click the Trovato Nutrition tab to view the full nutrition website for more information.
The Meetinghouse Dental Care Team
You'll know you're in the right place from your very first phone call.
As a team, we are GENUINELY friendly and interested in YOU!
- State-of-the-art dental technology for optimal comfort and thorough care
- A beautiful facility designed for the flow of positive, healing energy
- Mercury-safe amalgam replacement technology for protection against mercury vapor and debris
- Cosmetic dentistry for beautiful, natural-looking, functionally-healthy smiles with ceramic or porcelain crowns and low or no-prep veneers
- CEREC CAD CAM technology for one-visit, NON-METAL, solid-block ceramic crowns and onlays, milled while you watch! No impressions or temporaries. No 3-week wait for lab work, no separate delivery visit, no second time getting numbed!
- Biocompatible dental procedures, technology, techniques, and materials for whole-body health for ALL patients seeking optimal dental care!
- Medical-grade oxygen-ozone therapy
- PRF (plasma rich fibrin) for biologic extractions and ceramic implant placement (established patients only)
- 3-D cone beam scan for identification of hidden, silent bone infection
- Whole-food nutrition advice for effective reminerallization and promotion of health of gums, tissues, and teeth
- Warm, caring dental team dedicated to your comfort and well-being
- Passionate commitment to on-going postgraduate education in dental and integrative health for doctors and team alike
Stop by our office to meet us today!
Send our website to a friend!
Visit us on Facebook!
Meetinghouse Dental Care supports Bux-Mont Meals on Wheels. Bux-Mont Meals on Wheels is a non-profit organization that has a 38-year tradition of supplying nutritious hot meals and companionship every weekday to homebound neighbors in Hatboro, Horsham, Upper Moreland, and Warminster. Bux-Mont Meals on Wheels also receives donations directly at 215-443-9784.
Meetinghouse Dental Care
865 West County Line Road
Hatboro, PA 19040
Meetinghouse Dental Care - Hatboro, PA Dentist
Hatboro Integrative, Holistic, Whole-Body Dentistry - Metal-Free, Mercury-Safe - CEREC CAD CAM Technology