Welcome to Meetinghouse Dental Care!
865 West County Line Road
Hatboro, PA 19040
*** We are located at the T-intersection of County Line and Meetinghouse Roads. Our driveway is literally the continuation of Meetinghouse Road. Come on in and visit!
Practice Facility and Amenities
Our office is designed for your comfort!
- Lovely six-operatory facility with a fully windowed, spacious reception area
- Feng Shui design for harmonious flow of positive energy
- Special children's alcove with a children's library, video/game center, toys, and activities. Take home a gift from our treasure chest. A visit with us is FUN!
- Guest refrigerator with complimentary water
- Complimentary Otis Spunkmeyer cookies baked fresh several times daily in order to flood the facility with a warm, homey aroma guaranteed to mitigate dental anxiety
- Music and audio-visual entertainment in each operatory on state-of-the-art, personal overhead flat screens. Watch the news or a movie, your favorite TV show or the big game!
- Deeply pampering, form-contouring Tempur-Pedic pads on every operatory chair
- Two complimentary unrestricted movie tickets to thank you for each referral of family and friends. Our practice remains vital through word of mouth, and we treasure your confidence in us!
- A monthly drawing for a fun gift like a Meetinghouse Dental Care folding umbrella or coffee mug! Bring your hygiene appointment card to your next professional cleaning visit to enter the drawing! Or like us on Facebook for our VISA gift card drawings.
- Guest phone
- High tech? . . . You name it; we've got it! See the Our Technology section for details!
- Our most distinguishing feature? The team! We value your company, your family news, your laughter. YOU are our mission statement in a word. At Meetinghouse Dental Care, you are our guest!
For over 6 years I've experienced nothing short of a high level of expertise, professionalism, and comfort. What used to be horrifying (seeing a dentist) has becomes a wonderfully happy experience. No other dental practice can match this environment. I highly suggest others experience the quality work and ethical standards Dr. Lou and his team offer.
Paul Rothrock, Kennett Square PA
Asking us, "What can we tell you about Meetinghouse Dental Care?" is more like saying, "What can't we tell you about them!" Recommended by a friend who knew I had "bad experiences" with dentists in the past, we tried Meetinghouse Dental Care. Who knew that the latest in technology and some pampering could be had at this wonderful business?! It doesn't even look like an office from the outside. It looks just like it feels, like a family's home, and that's what we consider them to be. They are all about making you feel comfortable and at home while you're with them. That means so much to our family.
We've been coming to Meetinghouse Dental Care since before our kids were born, and we would never think to change. We even moved to Maryland four years ago and still make a three hour trip for our whole family to come visit two times a year.
Both our children have been coming since they were three years old. They LOVE it there and look forward to the visit every time! From the smell of fresh baked cookies to playing in the totally kid-friendly playroom while waiting for their appointment, they thoroughly enjoy every minute. They also love the fact that the team and doctors -- Lou Trovato and Wendy Beratan -- are so nice to them. Our four-year-old son says that they are his friends and they care about him. He also loves the video games and movies in the playroom. Our seven-year-old daughter always says she likes that she can watch television when she gets her teeth checked, and "the presents they give are great!." She means the many product samples, toys from the treasure chest, and the fact that she gets a fresh-baked cookie and drink to take with her when she's done. Wonderful teams and doctors like ours are truly needed in this industry!
Mark and I love coming there too. Not only do they have a caring and committed staff that treats you like you're an old friend, but the doctors are wonderful and do fantastic work!
As I mentioned, I had "bad experiences" before and was really frightened of needles. Meetinghouse Dental Care eased all my fears. The doctors and team are very sensitive to your feelings too. If you feel any discomfort at all, they'll stop and take the time to make certain you are 100% comfortable before continuing to work on your teeth. They don't use needles. They use the Wand. It looks like a glowing blue tongue depressor that makes a soothing sound as it administers the anesthesia.
I remember once I had a chip of porcelain lodged between my teeth. Dr. Trovato stopped packing for a family trip and took the time to come in after hours to help me. Now that's what I call dedication, and I really was grateful for his caring so much.
What else can I tell you? From the first moment you walk into the door to the moment you leave, you'll be glad you chose to go there. I know we are!
Tracy & Mark DiNezza, Hagerstown MD
There's a great playroom for the kids! And you can pick out something to drink from the refrigerator! And you get a cool toothbrush when you leave. I like Dr. Lou a lot. And everybody is so nice. I like the feeling of clean teeth!
Jessica, West Chester PA, age 7
Wow! My teeth are happy!
Kris Soffa, Philadelphia PA
You guys all are a blessing! Thank you so much!
Kathy Ventresca, Doylestown PA
"Smile. It increases your face value." - Anonymous