Meetinghouse Dental Care
865 West County Line Road, Hatboro PA 19040
Mondays and Tuesdays: 11:30-8 (New Patient Initial Consults start 10am)
Wednesdays and Thursdays: 8am-3:30
Whenever possible, please leave us a detailed phone message if you are a current patient and need an appointment. Say your phone number twice.
JOIN US FOR 60 MINUTES OF
with certified instructor
and/or THURSDAYS 6pm and 7:15
(Bring a guest, and class is $5)
(Buy 3 sessions; get the 4th class free)
701 Horsham Road, Second Floor
Horsham PA 19044
(corner of Horsham Road and Hallowell Avenue)
Walk in, or call Meetinghouse Dental Care to reserve: 215.293.0909
- BEGINNER YOGA: Basic yogic philosophy, breathing techniques, and asanas. Slow movements. Each asana thoroughly explained. Gentle flow. Workshop style. 1 hour. Beginners.
- MEDITATION YOGA: Very calm, gentle warm-up stretches to circulate the Prana, followed by a deep Yoga hydra style meditation designed to allow students to release worries and relax in a safe environment. 1 hour. All levels.
- GENTLE FLOW YOGA: Vinyasa flow. Emphasis on mindfulness. Plenty of modifications. Calming. 1 hour. All levels.
- CHAKRA HEALING YOGA: Students learn about chakras and self-healing. Each class focuses on one chakra. Students discover if a chakra is open and healthy or imbalanced or blocked. A hatha yoga style class designed to target the specific chakra: meditations, pranayama, and other holistic healing techniques like crystals and aromatherapies for healing the chosen chakra.
- Lou Trovato, DDS, NMD, FAGD, FICOI, FAACP, IBDM, AIAOMT, SMART
- Wendy Beratan, DMD, AIAOMT, SMART
- Matthew He, DMD, AIAOMT, SMART
At Meetinghouse Dental Care, Dr. Lou Trovato, Dr. Wendy Beratan, and Dr. Matthew He offer state-of-the-art technology and techniques for creating and maintaining radiant smiles in the context of whole-body health.
Drs. Lou, Wendy, and Matt are skilled, gentle, compassionate, private-practice general dentists. Our doctors have been named by Consumers' Research Council of America to America's Top Dentists Award, by Time Magazine to Pennsylvania Best Doctors and Dentists Award, by Global Health and Pharma to Leading Dental Experts in PA Award, by City Beat News to Customer Satisfaction Outstanding Business Spectrum Award, by Opencare to Patients' Choice Award for Top Hatboro Dentistry Offices, by the International Association of Dentists to Top Dentists in Hatboro Award. All three doctors are certified by the IAOMT as SMART (Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique), and all three are accredited by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology for mercury-safe amalgam replacement when old silver fillings break down.
Dr. Lou Trovato, Dr. Wendy Beratan and Dr. Matt He believe in a team approach and will work closely with your integrative medical doctor, naturopath, nutritionist, chiropractor, acupuncturist, neurologist, and/or other healthcare provider to address your dental needs in the context of whole-body health. We use biocompatible materials (no metal, no Fluoride, no xeno-estrogens), health protective techniques, and leading-edge technology.
Anthony Trovato, MSACN, LMT - currently completing his PhD program in Natural Health and Nutrition - is our on-site whole-food nutritionist. Nutrients and minerals in foods we consume impact the health of our gums, tissues, and teeth, effecting the pH of the mouth (and, obviously, of the entire body) and influencing the saliva's ability to perform remineralization. Nutrients and minerals also impact digestion (the mouth represents the first phase of gastrointestinal function). In fact, we agree with Weston A. Price that whole-food nutrition represents the foundation of biologic dentistry.
Anthony is also available to provide nutritional (whole food) support during the dental revision process and/or general nutritional counseling. Click "Nutrition and Dentistry" under the Holistic Dentistry tab in the menu on the home page of this website, or click the Trovato Nutrition tab to view the full nutrition website for more information.
You'll know you're in the right place from your very first phone call. As a team, we are GENUINELY friendly and interested in YOU!
- State-of-the-art dental technology for optimal comfort and thorough care
- A beautiful facility designed for the flow of positive, healing energy
- Mercury-safe amalgam replacement technology for protection against mercury vapor and debris when old silver fillings break down
- Cosmetic dentistry for beautiful, natural-looking, functionally-healthy smiles with ceramic or porcelain crowns and low or no-prep veneers
- CEREC CAD CAM technology for one-visit, NON-METAL, solid-block ceramic crowns and onlays, milled while you watch! No impressions or temporaries. No 3-week wait for lab work, no separate delivery visit, no second time getting numbed!
- Biocompatible dental procedures, technology, techniques, and materials for whole-body health for ALL patients seeking optimal dental care!
- Medical-grade oxygen-ozone therapy
- Whole-food nutrition advice for the health of gums, tissues, and teeth
- Warm, caring dental team dedicated to your comfort and well-being
- Passionate commitment to on-going postgraduate education in dental and integrative health for doctors and team alike
Stop by our office to meet us today!
Send our website to a friend!
Visit us on Facebook!
NEW PATIENTS CLICK HERE - learn about appointments & payment options, find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms, contact us & more.
Meetinghouse Dental Care supports Bux-Mont Meals on Wheels. Bux-Mont Meals on Wheels is a non-profit organization that has a 38-year tradition of supplying nutritious hot meals and companionship every weekday to homebound neighbors in Hatboro, Horsham, Upper Moreland, and Warminster. Bux-Mont Meals on Wheels also receives donations directly at 215-443-9784.
When it comes to my health and the well-being of my family and myself, I must be an analytical perfectionist. I was a patient at my previous dentist for approximately 23 years. He was very good, but lacking in something I could not explain. When I entered Meetinghouse Dental Care for the first time, the void was instantly filled. Further into this experience, I met Barb, who cleaned my teeth. That was an experience on its own. She introduced me to a whole new level of hygiene.
Dr. Trovato is the Picasso of Dentistry! I will need an entire book to really explain myself regarding his expertise.
Finally, you must experience this for yourself to fully understand my words. This facility must be the warmest, most caring, state-of-the-art group of individuals I have ever met in the medical field.
My wife and two sons are patients as well! I love my family with all my heart, and I fully trust Meetinghouse Dental Care to care for them for the duration of their lives. Thank you sincerely. It is a true honor to be part of Meetinghouse Dental Care.
David G. Butkiewicz, Philadelphia PA
I have a long standing fear of the dentist, most of which has been put aside in my two short visits here. Dr. Beratan was spectacular. Not only did she treat my emergency, but did so with such care and speed. While a lifetime fear of the dentist may not be 'cured' in a visit or two, the staff at Meetinghouse Dental Care has gone a long way in helping me put those fears aside and treat my teeth as something I should address in a preventive, not emergency, manner. Thank you!
Brendhan Fogarty, Trevose PA
My family and I have been patients of Dr Trovato's for over 20 years. We couldn't be more pleased with the level of care and professionalism that we've experienced from Dr Trovato, Dr. Beratan and the entire staff at Meetinghouse Dental Care. Their attention to detail for every aspect of dental care from routine cleanings to emergencies is exceptional. Appointments are always timely and treatment options thoroughly explained in a way that is easy for patients to understand. Meetinghouse Dental Care also makes great efforts to offer patients new and better ways to maintain their dental health. We are confident that we are receiving the best in dental care and treatment.
Kevin Guers, Langhorne PA
Hi Barb! Besides being professional and knowledgeable, my hygienist, Heather was very attentive to my concerns. She did a very thorough job and went out of her way to explain what she was doing. Thank Dr. Lou, Kelley and Heather for a great job. They all were great. I think you folks make going to the dentist a pleasurable thing and not something to be dreaded. When you have a great staff that knows what they are doing and are able to do it pain-free, it is no chore to sit there and let them do their thing! Barb, thank you for all your hard work arranging things to fit my schedule. It was much appreciated. Be sure and tell your team 'Well Done!'.
Dave Nay, Newtown PA
I highly recommend Meetinghouse Dental Care to anyone! Not only have I received the most up-to-date and finest dental care, but I have always been treated with compassion and respect by both Dr. Trovato and his team. It is comforting to know that if I am having a dental emergency I will be seen that day - one of the doctors will always make him/herself available to treat me!
Laraine Hesser, Southampton PA
I could not let the service I received at your facility go unrecognized. From the time of my very first call, I have received nothing but professional, engaging, sensitive, and teaching services. I talked with Donna. She was very pleasant. When I arrived for my first appointment I met Amber. She took my x-rays and was very informative. After my x-rays I met with Dr. Jose Alvarez. He answered all the questions I had and more. I asked him if it was practice policy to always be so caring and informative with the patients. He replied that they are our clients, and they should be educated as to what we are doing for them. During my checkout I talked to Tara. She was personable and friendly. I was extremely impressed with the staff and their spirit of compassion and commitment.
Steven Mobley, Doylestown PA
Meetinghouse Dental Care
865 West County Line Road
Hatboro, PA 19040
Meetinghouse Dental Care - Hatboro, PA Dentist - Hatboro Integrative, Holistic, Whole-Body Dentistry - Metal-Free, Mercury-Safe - CEREC CAD CAM Technology